ELABORATE ARRANGEMENTS FOR VAIKUNTHA EKADASI-TIRUMALA JEO
Tirumala, 17 Dec 2012(P.R.O): The temple administration of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams(TTD) has made elaborate darshan and accommodation arrangements to the visiting pilgrims for Vaikuntha Ekadasi that is scheduled for December 23, said TTD Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju.
Elaborating on the arrangements at Tirumala on Monday he said the arrangements have been made giving priority to common pilgrims. Some excerpts of arrangements:
* Sign boards to guide pilgrims to be installed at different places
* Specific queue lines with timings and compartments have been designated to Divya Darshan(footpath pilgrims), Sarva Darshan, Rs.300 and VIP pilgrims. They will be allowed to enter into the queue lines only during that time.
* VIP darshan slot will be from 1.45am to 5am.
* The divya Darshan pilgrims will be allowed to enter into their queue lines only after 4am in Narayanagiri gardens. 12 ticket counters have been allotted at Alipiri and 8 counters at Srivari Mettu.
* Sarva Darshan pilgrims will be allowed in the queue lines around Alwar Tank only after 5am.
* Rs.300 ticket holders will be allowed to enter in the queue lines only after 8am in the queue lines located opposite Lepakshi
* No Mahadwaram entry to any one
* Every VIP and his or members should bring Photo ID-cards which is mandatory.
* Ghat road will operate round the clock
* No recommendation letters will be entertained on December 22 for room allotment
* Common pilgrims will be allotted rooms on first come first basis at CRO only
* Only self letters of those donors will be entertained who have submitted the letters on or before December 13. One room only will be provided to donors too. The allotment list will be displayed on TTD web site www.tirumala.org soon
* VIPs including MPs, MLAs and MLCs will have to submit their letters at SPGH sub-enquiry office where they will be provided accommodation. OSD will supervise the activity.
* Other constitutional dignitaries will have to submit their letters for accommodation at Venkatakala Nilayam. Deputy EO R-1 will supervise the allotment activity.
* For other officers cadre, the arrangements will be made at Gokulum – JEO camp office.
* For the Trust board members, the letters will be received at Gumble Guest house.
TTD JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju appealed to the devotees to co-operate with TTD in its pilgrim-friendly arrangements to enable for a hassle free darshan on the auspicious day of Vaikuntha Ekadasi.