LADDU PRASADA SEVA FROM DEC 10
Tirumala, Nov 20, 2012 (P.R.O): With an intension to enhance the services at Laddu token issuing counters in VQC I and additional laddu counters in Tirumala, TTD will launch a new voluntary service which is a part of Srivari Seva on December 10, said TTD Tirumala JEO Sri KS Srinivasa Raju.
Addressing media persons at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday, he said, the new service has been named as “Laddu Prasada Seva” which is almost on the lines of Parakamani Seva which was launched by TTD on August 17 this year. “Initially we will utilise their services in four counters at both the places”. The JEO later elaborated on the terms and conditions, guidelines to be followed by “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
· Laddu Prasada Seva is an activity where the enrolled devotees sell laddu prasadam tokens to the pilgrims by collecting the requisite money from the pilgrims.
· Interested pilgrims / devotees should register online for Laddu Prasada Seva, who will be here-by addressed as “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
· Upper age limit of Laddu Prasada Sevakulu is 65years.
· Both male and female sevakulu can take part in this seva.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be from Hindu religion only.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit as they have to perform the Seva by sitting in the counters for longer duration.
· At present devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala states are alone eligible to register for Laddu Prasada Seva.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu may opt for either 4 days slot or 5 days slot.
· Laddu Prasada Seva for 4-day slot will commence on Thursday and conclude on Sunday. First 3 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. The final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Wednesday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
· Laddu Prasada Seva for 5-day slot will commence on Sunday and conclude on Thursday. First 4 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. On the final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Saturday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should also bring a passport size photo along with original and photo copy of their In-Service or Pensioner ID Card while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office which is mandatory. They will be trained at Seva Sadan on their activity a day before the commencement of their services.