Meaning of Shodasa Nama of Vishnu – Sixteen Lord Vishnu Names
1) Lord Vishnu – He who is spread everywhere.
2) Janardhana – He who punishes evil people.
3) Padhmanabha – He who has a lotus in his belly button.
4) Prajapathi – He who is the chief of people.
5) Chakradhara – He who is armed with the holy wheel.
6) Trivikrama – He who measured all the worlds in three steps.
7) Narayana – He who resides in all things he creates.
8) Sreedhara – He who carries Goddess of Wealth in his chest.
9) Govinda – He who can be attained by Vedas.
10) Madhu Soodhana – He who killed the ogre called Madhu.
11) Naarasimha – He who took the shape of half lion, half human.
12) Jalasayina – He who sleeps on water.
13) Varaha – He who took the shape of the holy boar.
14) Raghu Nandana – The darling of the clan of Raghu.
15) Vaamana – He who took the shape of a dwarf.
16) Madhava – He who is Lord of everything.