TTD TRUST BOARD MEETING
Tirumala, 11 Dec 2011(P.R.O) TTD Trust Board Meeting held under the chairmanship of Sri K.Bapi Raju at Annamayya Bhavan, Tirumala on Sunday. The following decisions were taken:
1. Physically challenged and aged people will be allowed for darshan through mahadwaram on the important days of January 1, Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi on Jan 5 and Jan 6 respectively in limited numbers. (The number will be announced later).
2. Giving priority to the pilgrims who come on foot for darshan especially on the two auspicious days of Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi, TTD has decided to allow the pilgrims in Rs.300 Pratyeka Pravesha Darshan (Special Entry Darshan) queue line on payment of Rs.100 only. (This will apply to those pilgrims who come on foot and prefer to go for Rs.300 darshan. For others they can go in Divya Darshan as usual). The pilgrims who would like to avail this new previlege can get the darshan tickets in e-Darshan counters across the country with a ceiling limit of 30thousand tickets each on January 5 and January 6.
3. The Sarva darshan for pilgrims will commence by 4am on all these three important days. The VIPs who aspire to have darshan on these days should send a list of their family members not exceeding five before 25th December.
4. A cellphone deposit counter will be coming up in the old annadanam complex. A stringent rule will be amended soon by TTD on mobiles and electronic gadgets keeping in view the security reasons.
5. A committee headed by Endowments Commissioner Sri G Balaramaiah with Tirupati JEO Sri P Venkatrami Reddy as Convenor and other TTD board members as members will monitor the recruitment process in TTD.
TTD board members Sri Muthyam Reddy, Sri R Surya Prakasha Rao and Smt Rajeshwari, ex-officio members Sri KV Ramanachary, Sri G Balaramaiah, TTD EO Sri LV Subramanyam, JEOs Sri KS Srinivasa Raju and Sri P.Venkat Reddy were also present.