TTD SPECIFIED AUTHORITY MEET
Tirumala, 18 Aug 2011(P.R.O): The Specified Authority (SA) which met for the ninth time in Annamaiah Bhavan at Tirumala on Thursday under the chairmanship of Sri J.Satyanarayana has taken some important decisions. The member of the SA and the TTD EO Sri LV Subramanyam and Joint EO of TTD Sri KS Srinivasa Raju also took part in the SA meeting.
Some of the important decisions:
1. HMDA(Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority) will give a detail priliminary master plan report in three months which includes the geographical limitations and boundaries of Tirumala. Simultaneously they will also study the Divya Bharati project-a spiritual project mulled by TTD. The SA opinioned that this report will be useful to develop Tirumala for next three decades as the existing masterplan of Tirumala was designed in 1976 as per the requirements of pilgrim rush during those days which will not suffice the present day situation.
2. The bulk booking arjitha seva ticket holders which were cancelled by TTD will be issued under current booking from 1st of November. TTD has already sent notices to the bulk booking arjitha seva grihastas to report on the previous day before 8pm or their tickets will be cancelled. These tickets will be issued to the common pilgrims under current booking.
3. SA also approved for the scientific preservation of copper plates which contains 12thousand odd songs penned by Saint Poet Annamacharya. TTD has also decided to popularise these songs with pictorial depiction of these songs in Tamil, Kannada, English and Hindi languages apart from Telugu by creating an exclusive Annamaiah Gallery in the museum.
4. 46 Dharma Pracharaks and 12 Dharma Vistaraks will be appointed exclusively to take up Hindu Dharma Prachara in all the 23 districts( with two members of Dharma Pracharaks each) and in Harijans and Girijan areas respectively.
5. Kalyanotsavam in Swati Nakshatra at Tarigonda Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple every month.
6. 320 private security guards have been selected and they will be given exclusive training in the security management of Tirumala temple.
7. Bypass road from GNC tollgate upto the RTC garage behind Panchajanyam Guest House to avoid traffic congestion in Tirumala.
8. Upgradation of CRO with 20 more counters with modern equipment to avoid waiting hours of pilgrims for accommodation booking at a cost of Rs.1.33cr which will be inaugurated during the first week of September.
Later the Chairman of Specified Authority along with TTD EO and JEO inaugurated the renovated publications stall opposite Tirumala shrine on Thursday evening.