SPECIFIED AUTHORITY MEETING
Tirumala, 18 July 2011(P.R.O) The specified authority (SA)meeting held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Monday under the chairmanship of Sri J.Satya Narayana. The members, TTD EO Sri LV Subramanyam and Sri Nagi Reddy also attended the meeting along with other top brass officials of TTD. The SA has given consent to several major decisions including some pilgrim intiatives and some administrative decisions.
1. Arjitha Sevas like Thomala, Archana, Vastram, Abhishekam will be introduced under current booking for the sake of common pilgrims and the availability of tickets for the next 30 days will be notified. (For the month of August Thomala-122 vacancies, Archana-106 vacancies, Vastram-10 vacancies and Abhishekam-9 vacancies)
2. e-Auctioning of about 3tonnes of silver accumulated in TTD treasury in first phase.
3. Repair works of Vendi Vakili inside the hill temple of Lord Venkateswara.
4. Auctioning of human hair through e-Platform for transparent and more successful results
5. Enhancement of bulk discount on TTD publications.
6. Implementation of Minimum wages to outsouring employees of TTD as per G.O.Ms.No.3
7. TCS has come forward to takeup the Sri Seva project of TTD. (This firm is already executive Rs.1200cr passport seva in the country.)
Earlier the honourable members have also release five volumes of Potana Bhagavatam whose editiorial was written by famous Telugu poet Sri Karunasri Jandhyala Papayya Shastri. TTD has published about 20thousand copies of these books.
TTD JEOs Sri Srinivasa Raju, Dr.N.Yuvaraj, CVSO Sri MK Singh, FACAO Sri Bhaskar Reddy, CE Sri Chandra Sekhara Reddy and other officials were also present.